I am delighted that you found your way here.
I am in the “business” of making music with others, and of assisting, enabling and encouraging others to do the same. Chamber music (involving voices and/or instruments) and choral music (in community, in schools and for the liturgy) are my particular (but not my only) areas of interest.
If you need
- ongoing direction of a vocal ensemble, large or small, secular or sacred
- direction of, or assistance with, a special project, secular or sacred
- someone to run a rehearsal for you
- someone to sing or play the flute or piccolo with you
- an external pair of ears during performance preparation
- assistance with program planning
- to find a local community or church choir to join
- a teacher of voice, flute or music theory/musicianship (online if required )
contact me. If I cannot help you myself, it is very likely that I can point you in the direction of someone who can.
Invitations to Participate
- Messiah (Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and Chorus + Ballarat Choral Society
- Requiem by John Rutter at The Cathedral Church of Christ the King (for All Souls)